Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Monday, April 22, 2013

An Afterthought

Great shoes, right?  I couldn't agree more.  I attended a professional conference this past weekend and the event peaked with a rockin' party on Saturday night.  Three hours of dancing in these babies and I could barely walk the next morning.  New blisters in places I usually don't get them... what on earth was I thinking?  Two weeks prior to my first race of the season!  So as an afterthought, perhaps I should have chosen different footwear or chosen to dance barefoot.  But then again, they looked so cute with my outfit and I had such a good time dancing in them.  What fun!!!  The blisters will heal in time.