Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Monday, April 1, 2013

I am excited to have been asked to speak at this upcoming event for TEAL (Tell Every Amazing Lady).  This is the first time TEAL has sponsored a brunch and rumor has it, registration is already over 300.  TEAL was started in 2009 by two sisters; one of whom had ovarian cancer.  Since its inception, over $287,000 has been raised for ovarian cancer research.  My introduction to TEAL was through their first annual 5K walk in Prospect Park.  I was instantly blown away by the crowd, energy and effort these ladies put in to make this event a success.  The walk has only gotten bigger and as far as I know, is the only walk in NYC dedicated to ovarian cancer.  Unfortunately one of the sisters for whom the foundation is named, Louisa, lost her battle with ovarian cancer but her sister, Pamela, has continued what they started.  It is a wonderful story with highs and lows and I am thrilled to be a small part of it.  Join us on April 14 if you can.