Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Survivor Sisters



What an amazing opportunity to be surrounded by survivorship and TEAL.  I was honored at the TEAL Brunch this past weekend.  If you've never heard of this organization, you should Google them.  Nothing short of incredible in the five years they've been in existence.  They've brought TEAL and ovarian cancer to NYC in a big way and have talent, spirit, energy and tenacity to bring it to the next level.  I was thrilled to be part of their first brunch event.  With a magically decorated room in TEAL, 360 in attendance, vendors, raffles and guest speakers, this day was a huge success!  Kudos to the board and volunteers for a first class event.
At one point all the survivors were asked to stand up.  Unfortunately there were not many of us.  As you know, not many survive OC but I was fortunate enough to be next to this dazzling woman.  Mother of Miss Staten Island (seated between us), this impromptu high-five was captured by photographer, Sonny Maxon.  Thanks Sonny for sharing this image with me.