Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Über Fit Pacific Northwest

They breed 'em pretty healthy in Oregon. It was all I could do to hang in. Hills that went on forever both on the bike and run but a gorgeous weather day and a great event. State #46, check! Unfortunately the press outreach that was planned fell through but I was able to connect with the locals. Thanks to my friend Ann for meeting me, carting me around and the non-stop laughter. Nothing like reconnecting with an old friend...a bonus to the campaign for sure. Next up, Michigan.