Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Monday, July 15, 2013

Becoming a Party

As you know by now, Hawaii has been chosen as my last state.  This is not an accident.  After all, why wouldn't I chose an awesome destination and combine it with a vacation for this milestone?  The exciting news is that I've got some friends and family who have decided to join me and make the event even more special.  Just this weekend, one of my dear friends who I actually met as a result of this campaign pulled the trigger and booked her tickets.  So at this point the total stands at 12.  But if everyone who says they are coming actually comes, the party total will stand close to, if not over, 20!  Sounds like a party to me.  I've got some ground to cover before then with three more states before Hawaii yet I can't help but start to get a little excited as more and more of my loved ones make their travel arrangements.  Aloha!