Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Friday, July 12, 2013

The Fact of the Matter

I really can't expect to use my body in the way I have for the last five years and come out without some minor injury.  I have postponed the inevitable too long and physical therapy starts next week. Not that I am complaining; if you know me you know that's not my style. I am going to someone I (unfortunately) have been to before and he worked wonders with me last time.  I am hoping Mike and I can have similar results this round.  You see...it's my shoulder.  And it started with that ridiculous 5 am wipeout I took a couple of months ago with my running club.  Silly me, I thought it would get better on its own.  But last week's race showed me that it's time to call in the support troops and rehab this the right way.  So there you have it.  Just a matter of fact.