Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Monday, July 29, 2013

South Dakota Public Broadcasting

 

In anticipation for state #49, I was interviewed by South Dakota Public Broadcasting and the story aired today. Click here for the link to listen to the segment.  Part of the NPR digital network, SDPB is local to their geographic region.  But what I really need is to get this story national in an attempt to save the lives of more women!  Anyone have any connections at NPR?