Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Friday, August 20, 2010

A Weekend Off... Well, Not Really

Seems like a long time since I had a weekend "off".... whatever that means. I have been packing and loading up the car and traveling to races for the last several weekends so I guess it means a weekend of not driving. Alas, not the case. Even though I am not traveling for a race, I am headed to Massachusetts for a baby shower. So packing I will do and driving I will do and places I will go.

On a training note, my husband joined me this morning for my am run. For all of you who know my husband, you must be laughing or are confused. HE DID NOT RUN. He followed me on his bicycle and paced me. Which means, I had to keep up. And it was not easy. He can be quite the task master when he wants to. So I had a very good run this morning, thanks to Don.