Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Taking Care

After seven races this season, my body is starting to fatigue.  Five more left to go, I've clearly gotten over the "hump".  Yesterday, in between working a split shift, I took care of me.  I went to my chiropractor and my massage therapist and fit in a yoga class last night.  If it wasn't for all these modalities, there is no way I could keep up this pace, compete the way I do, travel as much and function at this level.  Dr. Sue and Vivian are a vital part of my healthcare and I feel so grateful to have found them.  They are part of my team!  Breathe N Flow Yoga has become an integral part of my training as well and my body is stronger for it.  Thanks to my instructors Liz and Kristin for keeping me strong, limber and balanced.  I don't always have time to fit in a day like yesterday but when I can add just one of these components to my training, my body rewards me with pain-free moments, a spring in my step and a more positive attitude.