Contribute To My Cause By CLICKING HERE!
As an ovarian cancer survivor, I will race in 50 triathlons in all 50 states by 50-years-old to raise $100,000 for ovarian cancer research. This campaign is self inspired, self orchestrated and 100% self funded. In addition, all in-kind donations are turned into cash donations by me in the same name of the person who donates. I race for women who have lost their battle, women undergoing treatment and women yet to be diagnosed.

Please help with even a $10 donation!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Voted The Most Pristine Weather

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho gets voted Most Beautiful Weather in my book. Upper 50s in the morning, 80s midday with gentle breezes, strong sunshine and no humidity, I am ready to pack my bags and move.  Race the River was a spectacular event with a ripping current in the Spokane River.  For the first time ever, I was first out of the water. That was a highlight of the event and shows my pool time is paying off. Coupled with the start of the Olympics, I had some good motivation for a solid event.
A big shout out to my best bud, Ann, who made the trip from Seattle to meet me and keep me company.  It is because of Ann that I was introduced to the sport of triathlon so it's always very special when she joins me. En route home with a week off from racing and then on to Wisconsin.